Second division delayed

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Scrie răspuns
nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Second division delayed

Mesaj de nr.zece » 01 Mar 2006, 15:04

becase the bad weather covered Romania, romanian federation decide to delay the start of the championsip with one week
romania is very well known for his bad football fields and in the condition of heavy snow this decision is wellcomed

the suporter are not very happy about this delay, they were very ancious to finish "the second division nightmare"

also today prosport start a rumor about Dinu Patriciu's intention to buy our club
the article from prosport doesn't give very much informations, but we will see what happen in the [cenzurat]

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Mar 2006, 02:16

Who is "prosport" and who is "Dina Patriciu"? I'm sure the player's aren't happy about the delay either. Where does the team train when the conditions are so bad?

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 05 Mar 2006, 15:42

go4goal scrie:Who is "prosport" and who is "Dina Patriciu"? I'm sure the player's aren't happy about the delay either. Where does the team train when the conditions are so bad?
Sorry for the off-topic, romanian language and the bad jokes.
Prosport is a sport newspaper...Dinu Patriciu is a bussines man (he was or is(i`m not sure) the president of RomPetrol, an oill company).
The weather is better now, and we have an artificial field ehere the team can train...The delay was good for us. We had few more time to resolve aur team relations.

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 06 Mar 2006, 12:34

Thanks Freakboy - anyway i'm here to talk about football & "Craiova" . How many fans do you get to a home game?

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 06 Mar 2006, 12:39

Ususally we have 7000 fans for a home game. But we had in the past 30.000, 40.000 or even 50.000 (in 1989 in a match agains Dinamo Bucharest).

Let's hope there will be 10.000 for the next game, friday against Raid II Bucharest.

suporteru
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de suporteru » 06 Mar 2006, 13:50

We are in the second division after over 40 years in first division(DIVIZIA A).This is a shame for all of us.People is upset right now and dissipointed but when we will be promoted in DIVIZIA A i guaranty minimum 25.ooo +bonus 50.000 against Steaua Bucharest ,Dinamo Bucharest or Rapid Bucharest.It will be madness,belive me.I can't wait! o:
Alb-albastru pentru totdeauna!

baggio
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de baggio » 06 Mar 2006, 15:21

go4goal scrie:Thanks Freakboy - anyway i'm here to talk about football & "Craiova" . How many fans do you get to a home game?
Something like this :

Imagine

From a first division match!Being in the second division reduced the number on the fans on the stadium but i think this is quite good for a 2nd division match :

Foto deleted by admin, check the rules
Suntem legaţi de familii, legaţi de pământ
Olteni legaţi până la moarte de alb-albastrul sfânt!

WhiteBlue4Ever
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de WhiteBlue4Ever » 06 Mar 2006, 16:31

another thread whit pictures :)( :)(

i think that pictures shows what means "Peluza Sud" from Craiova

Imagine
and this
Imagine
or this (away-match)
Imagine
La Tricolorul romanesc se-nchina...Si-i face juramant prin lupta, azi...
Oltenia, provincia latina...A lui Mihai, al nostru, cel viteaz...

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nr.zece » 14 Mar 2006, 14:57

the bad weather make the emergency comity of Romanian federation to postpone the games from the second division with one week
for us is very good this decision because we have players with very good skills and we need a good playground, and by then will be finished the recovery period of Baird

Codul lui DaVinci

Mesaj de Codul lui DaVinci » 14 Mar 2006, 23:36

Last game audience: 7000
Universitatea Craiova - Rapid II 4-0 (1-0)

Scrie răspuns