Preparation for a new war

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Preparation for a new war

Mesaj de nr.zece » 02 Iul 2006, 23:11

Michael Baird and Josh Mitchell didn't come back to Craiova from Austria along withthe rest of the team. They will continue to stay at the kurz hotel because they don't have visa to enter in Romanian teritory.
With them it is now the second trainer of the team Daniel Mogoşanu, and he will take care of the training until they will reunite with the team in Germanyon the 8-th juliy
At the 8 july will strt the second partof the training sesion.
In this part are set to be played few friendly games.
mititelu esti o mizerie
[/color]
EU sunt STUPAR !!!

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 03 Iul 2006, 11:34

Does it normally take this long to get a visa for Romania?
Do you know if any of the Australians trialing have signed with Craiova?

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 03 Iul 2006, 11:44

go4goal scrie:Does it normally take this long to get a visa for Romania?
Do you know if any of the Australians trialing have signed with Craiova?
The period for visa is not determinated :D ...but on 8 july the team goes to Germany so I don't think Baird and Mitchell will come to Romainia since then...i'm not sure but i think that all of them signed...

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 03 Iul 2006, 11:45

I forgot to ask you something. Do you know any of the new aussies who camed to our team? Can you tell us something about them?

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 04 Iul 2006, 11:04

FreakBoy scrie:I forgot to ask you something. Do you know any of the new aussies who camed to our team? Can you tell us something about them?
Wayne Heath played in the National Soccer League in the same team as Josh Rose and Michael Baird and was in the same Australian Youth World Cup as Michael Baird
http://www.ozfootball.net/ark/Players/H/HE.html

Josh Rose & Josh Maguire played for the New Zealand Knights last year.
http://www.nzknights.com/default.aspx?s ... e&asc=true

In my opinion all three are good players and they will definitely push to play in the top team - Craiova has bought well.

suporteru
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de suporteru » 04 Iul 2006, 22:25

That's a good opinion!I can't wait until i watch them playing! :o
Alb-albastru pentru totdeauna!

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nr.zece » 05 Iul 2006, 01:36

first fight: fc vaslui on our home
mititelu esti o mizerie
[/color]
EU sunt STUPAR !!!

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nr.zece » 05 Iul 2006, 01:37

some of our games will be seen on the international station an dmaybe you can see there your players
mititelu esti o mizerie
[/color]
EU sunt STUPAR !!!

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Iul 2006, 06:07

frozen scrie:some of our games will be seen on the international station an dmaybe you can see there your players
What is the name of the staion please?

nr.zece
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de nr.zece » 05 Iul 2006, 09:25

tvr international
mititelu esti o mizerie
[/color]
EU sunt STUPAR !!!

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 05 Iul 2006, 13:30

frozen scrie:tvr international
Thanks Frozen.
Has Craiova bought any other players besides the Australians?

eugenman
junior
junior

Mesaj de eugenman » 05 Iul 2006, 14:09

go4goal scrie:Has Craiova bought any other players besides the Australians?
Not really, Craiova owner Adrian Mititelu has stinted on every cent and didn't transfer any expensive player.

Aside from the Aussies, Universitatea Craiova has bought striker Lucian Pârvu from Greek side Ergotelis (he played for Craiova in the 2005/2005 season) and a few young but promising players who are yet to confirm they are worthy such as Ojiga (19 y.o., defender), Burcă (18 y.o., defender), Piko (18 y.o., midfielder) Corcoveanu (17 y.o.) as well as Gărgălie [24 y.o. (or even 27 y.o. according to some sources - not sure yet) midfielder from a 3rd league side]. Some of the above players weren't signed yet, but this only seems a matter of time as they participated in the training tournament in Austria and coach Ovidiu Stângă seems rather happy with them.

However, the club owner Mititelu has revealed that he's currently considering buying a top class defender to strengthen the defence weakened by the loss of team captain Ciuca (who's going to miss the entire 2006 season due to a knee injury).

Hope you find the above information useful.
Imagine
Imagine

go4goal

Mesaj de go4goal » 07 Iul 2006, 01:33

Thanks for the info, do you think Craiova will have a team that will beat Steaua or fcnational :?:

The first team we play "fcVaslui", are they promoted this year as well as Craiova?

Also do you have any info regarding computer software I could buy to translate Romanian to English?

dragos03

Mesaj de dragos03 » 07 Iul 2006, 02:06

Steaua is a stong team but i think our team is better than Fc National.

FC Vaslui are a weak team. They promoted last year, not this one, but barely managed to stay in the first division. In my opinion, they are one of the main contenders for relegation this season, especially since their two best players left for Steaua.

Anyway, Craiova will meet all the three major teams from Bucharest (Steaua, Rapid and Dinamo) in the first five rounds. After these games, we will know the real potential of the team.

The fact that we meet these powerful teams so early in the season could be an advantage (they also play in European competitions and they might be a little tired because of the extra games) or a disdvantage (early defeats against these teams could demoralise the players) for Craiova.

eugenman
junior
junior

Mesaj de eugenman » 07 Iul 2006, 09:14

It's too early to say how competitive Craiova will be this upcoming season. It's going to be tough though, as the squad is unexperienced and most of the players neved played at such a high level (League 1). When we were relegated to League 2 (Divizia B) in the summer of 2005, most of the players have been sacked and the squad was refurbished. Both Steaua and FC Naţional have good players (although both lost key players - Steaua lost Ogăraru who signed for Ajax Amsterdam, whereas FC National lost Griffiths and Săpunaru who both signed for Rapid Bucharest, and apparently Herea as well). It's a matter of time till we're going to find out how strong and competitive we are. Like I said in my previous message, Craiova also has to cope with the loss of 2 key players such as captain Ciucă and playmaker Andrei Ionescu, both injured (the good news is that Ionescu's comeback is due in the 3rd round, though). On the other hand, Ciucă won't recover earlier than November-December.

As regards the computer software thing, there's no such software yet on the market reliable enough to perform accurate translations. However, you may want to try www.proz.com in case you need to translate a phrase or two in Romanian or in any other language. There's always someone around to help you out. If you're lucky you get one or several answers within minutes. Register first and post your question in the Non-Pro section. Good luck :)
Imagine
Imagine

Scrie răspuns