Greetings from Greece

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Olympiacos_fan

Mesaj de Olympiacos_fan » 15 Mai 2007, 12:07

drejania scrie:But I've heard that Rivaldo want's to play in another country, cause it's disappointed about his situation.
Rivaldo acussed our chairman, Socratis Kokkalis, in a presse conference and said that the club hasn't been fair with him. He even refused to participate to the title celebration. :o:
At the beggining of this season, he said this would be the last season of his carrer. Now he changed his mind and says he wants to play for at least one year, but in a different club. :eek: There are rumors that he is negociating with aek, due to the fact that their manager is Lorenzo Serra Ferrer. :-x If he goes to aek, there will be a civil war here, in Athens. :o: Our fans are divided. Some sustain Rivaldo, and the rest (including me) sustaind Kokkalis. I can not forget that Kokkalis took over our club in 1993, when we were close to bankrupcy and relegation. aplauda aplauda aplauda
In conclusion, if Rivaldo will play for another club in Greece, he can be sure we will make his life a living heal. :hmm :o: :laughing: :-x

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 15 Mai 2007, 12:13

I love that kind of fans. We had some problems with 12 and 6 players in last years. 12 players were stolen by Dinamo Bucharest, including Niculescu, Stoican, Barcauan, who played for national team then, and when we were relegated the best 6 players signed with Dinamo. That's the main reason that we hate DINAMO. Communists
Si ce daca...tinem cu echipa noastra si la bine si la greu...o iubire alb-albastra...la Craiova e mereu

_T@V_
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de _T@V_ » 15 Mai 2007, 12:28

Here's some history:

1981-82
Universitatea Craiova-Olympiakós (Pireu) (GR) 3-0*, 0-2

24.10.1984. Craiova:
Universitatea Craiova-Olympiakos Pireu 1-0 (1-0).

07.11.1984. Pireu:
Olympiakos Pireu-Universitatea Craiova 0-1 (0-0).

We were a great team. But the comunists took the best players, and transfered them to play for teams like Steaua and Dinamo. That's why we cand stand the white-red combination of colours.

Q: How many fans were at your last championship game played by your team at home, and the last game away?

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 15 Mai 2007, 12:32

Iti spun eu T@V. Au stadionul plin meci de meci
Si ce daca...tinem cu echipa noastra si la bine si la greu...o iubire alb-albastra...la Craiova e mereu

Olympiacos_fan

Mesaj de Olympiacos_fan » 15 Mai 2007, 12:37

drejania scrie:We had some problems with 12 and 6 players in last years. 12 players were stolen by Dinamo Bucharest, including Niculescu, Stoican, Barcauan, who played for national team then, and when we were relegated the best 6 players signed with Dinamo. That's the main reason that we hate DINAMO. Communists
I don't understand. Someone said earlier that you hate Dinamo because of the communist era. But what you've just told me happened recently. I know that because Barcauan plays in Greece, at paok Thessaloniki.
Niculescu
This is this Claudiu Niculescu, Dinamo's striker, am I right? Leaving a side your rivalry against them, what can you tell me about him? Is he any good?
I'm asking you this because I know our club is interested in transfering him.

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 15 Mai 2007, 12:40

Is the best striker from Romania. He played very well at Craiova, he's our player. I've told you some reasons, but we hate Dinamo from 1964, when we promoted in the first league

Ionut_Blue_Lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ionut_Blue_Lion » 15 Mai 2007, 12:41

yes,he`s good at drinking,smoking,and sometimes when he`s not drunk he scores from free kick`s

_T@V_
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de _T@V_ » 15 Mai 2007, 12:43

Olympiacos_fan scrie:
drejania scrie:We had some problems with 12 and 6 players in last years. 12 players were stolen by Dinamo Bucharest, including Niculescu, Stoican, Barcauan, who played for national team then, and when we were relegated the best 6 players signed with Dinamo. That's the main reason that we hate DINAMO. Communists
I don't understand. Someone said earlier that you hate Dinamo because of the communist era. But what you've just told me happened recently. I know that because Barcauan plays in Greece, at paok Thessaloniki.

Our boss (owner, chairman) at that time was Gigi Netoiu, a famous fan of Dinamo. When the comunists leaved, the teams were taken by the med who had the money. Netoiu was one of them. He was the one who transfered Niculescu to Dinamo.
And, yes, Niculescu is a good player, but he is now 28-30 years old I think, so he is ... a gonner.

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 15 Mai 2007, 12:46

Olympiacos_fan scrie:
They do the same thing now. They are still comunists. They do not know what fair play means, or how you can win a championship only because you are the best team. All they know is how to steal players, to buy matches and refrees. :-x dinamo :-x steaua :-x
Olympiacos_fan scrie:
drejania scrie:Niculescu
This is this Claudiu Niculescu, Dinamo's striker, am I right? Leaving a side your rivalry against them, what can you tell me about him? Is he any good?
I'm asking you this because I know our club is interested in transfering him.
Yes, it's him. He is a good player, but you can't trust him. If he will go to your team, be sure that he will leave for aek if they offer him +1$ to the contract. He can not be trusted.

PS. 90% of the best romainian players ever, played or were born here. Universitatea is a big name in our country, and hopefully, we will come back to europe next year.

PPS. What is Olympiacos's main result in European cups? We reached a semifinal in UEFA CUP in 1983 (with Benfica Lisbon - 0-0 away and 1-1 home). We also reached a quarter final in Champions League (eliminated by Bayern Munchen) and a quarter final in Cup Winners Cup.

Olympiacos_fan

Mesaj de Olympiacos_fan » 15 Mai 2007, 12:55

Q: How many fans were at your last championship game played by your team at home, and the last game away?
We play all our home matches at full capacity. In the last match away, against Ionikos, we were 4000. Their stadium is very small(5000 seats). Before that, at Egaleo, we were 6000. Their stadium has 8000 seats.
Could you translate it in English, please?
yes,he`s good at drinking,smoking,and sometimes when he`s not drunk he scores from free kick`s
So I understand he has a very active soccial life. We don't like this about our players. Our former player, Erol Bulut, was beatten by a group of fans last year when he was caught drunk in a club at 4 AM. :-)
I've told you some reasons, but we hate Dinamo from 1964, when we promoted in the first league
I understand. The rivalry against them is very long.

_T@V_
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de _T@V_ » 15 Mai 2007, 13:03

Olympiacos_fan scrie:
I tell you T@V. They have full capacity game by game.

In that case, you'll have some problems with Niculescu, but I hope you're fans will catch him too at 4 AM in clubs. :)( He deserves it. Trust us.
Buy Niculescu :up:

Olympiacos_fan

Mesaj de Olympiacos_fan » 15 Mai 2007, 13:09

alex.p scrie:PS. 90% of the best romainian players ever, played or were born here. Universitatea is a big name in our country, and hopefully, we will come back to europe next year.
I know Chivu and Popescu played for your club. I wish you good luck and I hope to hear very soon about your team in the European clubs. ucv Maybe we will meat some day in the Champions League. :)(
alex.p scrie:PPS. What is Olympiacos's main result in European cups?
We've reached the quarter finals of the Champions League in 99 and the quarter finals of the Cup Winner's Cup in 93. In the last years, we've also obtained some beautifull wins in the groups of Champions League: 3-0 against galatasaray in 2003( :-x turkey), 1-0 against Liverpool in 2004 and 2-1 against Real Madrid in 2005.

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 15 Mai 2007, 13:16

T@V scrie:
Olympiacos_fan scrie:
I tell you T@V. They have full capacity game by game.

Yes, the translation is: You have full capacity game by game at Georgios Karaiskakis

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 15 Mai 2007, 13:21

Olympiacos_fan scrie:
alex.p scrie:PS. 90% of the best romainian players ever, played or were born here. Universitatea is a big name in our country, and hopefully, we will come back to europe next year.
I know Chivu and Popescu played for your club. I wish you good luck and I hope to hear very soon about your team in the European clubs. ucv Maybe we will meat some day in the Champions League. :)(
Hagi was stolen by steaua from the train station, when he was coming to Craiova! This is how steaua and specially dinamo were "working" that days. Unfrtunatelly, they didn't forget their past.

Balaci is another player that the comunist regime didn't want to allow a move to AC Milan in the past. He played for us, until Dinamo "transfered" him.

Dobrin, another extraoridnary player, played for FC Agres. He wanted to come to Craiova, but he couldn't because dinamo stoled him!

Balaci, Dobrin and Dobrin are the best players Romania ever had.

There are many other big players that played for us.

drejania
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de drejania » 15 Mai 2007, 13:24

The fucking system destroyed our team. Year by year until they've relegated us. Now we have a chairman crazy like the fans and he put this team before his family. We've came in First League after one year and now we have the youngest team in Romania, with talented players, linked by clubs like Steaua, Dinamo and Rapid. But this time Craiova fuck Bucharest!

Scrie răspuns