Spase Dilevski.

All the visitors from outside of Romania are invited to ask some informations here. In this section all the discussions are made in english for our visitors.

Moderator: grup_moderatori

Ionut_Blue_Lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de Ionut_Blue_Lion » 09 Sep 2007, 22:30

Ironique Oltenique :)(

BluBoy
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de BluBoy » 09 Sep 2007, 23:55

Ionut_Blue_Lion scrie:Ironique Oltenique :)(
bai te dau in judecata
Unii sunt tarfé, altii sunt prosti. Si unii si ceilalti sunt insa sclavii zdrentei de marin.
Si cum se schimba unii in curvé nici nu-ti vine sa crezi !

wb_lion
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de wb_lion » 10 Sep 2007, 11:11

I don't think he deserves the invested money ...Or at least could you say how much our club owner paid for him? he said 350.000$...do u have any information about this ...

FreakBoy

Mesaj de FreakBoy » 10 Sep 2007, 11:17

wb_lion scrie:I don't think he deserves the invested money ...Or at least could you say how much our club owner paid for him? he said 350.000$...do u have any information about this ...
eu cred ca pe unii nu ii duce capul.
S-a zis clar, i s-au dat 300 la semnatura, si 200 salariu pe x ani. Atat a costat, chiar daca QR nu a primit nici un leu.

u2blue
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de u2blue » 10 Sep 2007, 11:28

My view is different.
After two matches is very hard to say something.
More than that two bad matches of the team.
Rose, another aussie guy and one of the best player of the team was very bad in the first matches. We will see in 2-3 months the real Spase, bad or good, whatever he is. Just wait for a while.

Pat

Re: Spase Dilevski.

Mesaj de Pat » 28 Iun 2008, 09:55

hmm.. nearly 12 months on.. has peoples feelings changed?

I remember Spase playing for the Roar.. i always thought he was a little lazy, but had the capability to become a quality player if he put in the effort. Unlike someone who said Spase was one of the best players at Qld Roar, i didn't rate him all that highly. Plenty of players who are much better still in the A-League, and a handful who have departed for some fairly large clubs in Europe (Carney, Carle, Vidosic, Williams etc to clubs like Sheffield and Nurnberg).

DarkComy
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de DarkComy » 28 Iun 2008, 10:34

After a very dissapointing start, he started playing pretty well. Although he losses a lot balls because he's not fully concentrated on the match, he was probably one of the most important players in our midfield (this season i don't know how will play, because the coach will move our captain, who's a full back in as a defensive midfilder...so we don't know the [cenzurat] midfield line). He runs very much, doing both the offensive and defensive jobs.
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 28 Iun 2008, 10:37

Pat, Spase plays for the Quantas Under 23. Do you think that he has any chances to be on the Olympic squad? The team will be anounced on July, 2nd. How did he play in Malaysia?

Pat

Mesaj de Pat » 28 Iun 2008, 10:58

alex.p scrie:Pat, Spase plays for the Quantas Under 23. Do you think that he has any chances to be on the Olympic squad? The team will be anounced on July, 2nd. How did he play in Malaysia?
I believe the u23's had a very good time of it in Malaysia.. The games weren't televised, so i can't tell you how an individual player performed, but from all accounts the European lads stepped up and really took control.

I dare say Spase will make the Olympic squad, but i haven't read any potential selections at this point other than Harry Kewell will likely play as an Overage player.

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 28 Iun 2008, 11:06

Ok, thanks. I thought that the matches were televised.

Pat

Mesaj de Pat » 28 Iun 2008, 11:25

alex.p scrie:Ok, thanks. I thought that the matches were televised.
If they were, it would have been on Pay TV - which i don't have. From comments around the place, Spase has been playing well for the u23's. I'll see if i can dig up any information for you.

Pat

Mesaj de Pat » 28 Iun 2008, 11:29

Interview: Spase Dilevski

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Spase Dilevski is one of the most experienced players to come through the junior and youth ranks of Australian football, but even when he flew to Malaysia on Tuesday, he was still trying to get to know a few of his Qantas Under 23 teammates in the squad.

Now based in Romania after playing in the first two seasons of the Hyundai A-League with Queensland Roar, Dilevski’s has not featured in the team in the past year, mainly because of injury when the key qualifiers were on late last year.

Now it’s a race against time for the gifted defender/midfielder to be included in the 18-man squad for the Beijing Olympics, with many new players putting their hand up for inclusion in the team for Beijing.

“There are a lot of new faces; it was a bit of a shock when I first came in (to camp), Dilevski said in an exclusive interview with www.footballaustralia.com.au. “Normally I know all the boys.

“A lot of the young boys, I heard, had good seasons (in the Hyundai A-League) and I keep in touch with the A-League on the internet. It’s been good to meet some new players.”

The Intercontinental Cup tournament that starts on Friday in Kuala Lumpur with a game against Croatia will provide Dilevski with his only real opportunity to force his way into that final squad.

“It’s always good to come back and put on the green and gold. I am just looking forward to this tournament and playing for the team, “he said of being back in the squad.

“You come into these camps wanting to win, wanting to play well, wanting to show the coach; Arnie (Graham Arnold) and staff that you are worthy of being part of the team and that’s what I am hear to do. I haven’t been here for a year; I went away overseas and I think I have had a good half season, because I was injured the first half of the season.

“So I just want to show what I can do and impress Arnie the way I did back then.”

Few may realize, but Dilevski is the only play from this squad that has tasted an Olympic Games as a player, as the youngest member of the Athens Olympics squad, a testament to his ability coming up through the ranks of Australia’s youth teams.

He would like nothing more than a repeat of that experience, but knows it will be tough to make the final squad.

“It would be good to go there (the Olympics) again. It (Athens) was a great experience. I was one of the youngest players and just playing and training with the squad; I got about 10 minutes or something like that and I still remember it.

“But I am now older and wiser and if I get the call up, I am sure I will take my chance, play well and play good for Australia.”

When Dilevski left Australian shores for a second time (signed with Dutch giant PSV Eindhoven as a teenager), his choice of Romania raised a few eyebrows, given its checkered past of dealings with Australian players including the nightmare endured by Qantas Socceroo defender Michael Thwaite.

But Dilevski is quite happy there, now he has been back playing and looking forward to next season with his club Universitatea Craiova.

“It’s been interesting, a bit up and down. When I am playing it’s good; it’s a good competition, a great bunch of players. I’ve still got two years there; I’m actually really enjoying it and there are few other Aussie boys there, so I’ll just take it as it comes.”

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/Ins ... m&id=22168

alex.p
fanatic
fanatic

Mesaj de alex.p » 28 Iun 2008, 11:44

It will be interesting to see how will he play in the Olympics, if he is to play. A lot of very good players will travel to China - including Messi, Adebayor, and others. So, I think it will be a good competition.

Pat

Mesaj de Pat » 28 Iun 2008, 11:49

alex.p scrie:It will be interesting to see how will he play in the Olympics, if he is to play. A lot of very good players will travel to China - including Messi, Adebayor, and others. So, I think it will be a good competition.
The Aussies have a lot of good youngsters coming thru the ranks, so i expect us to put on a good show. If we don't make the top 4, i'll be personally disappointed. Expecially because some of these kids will be expected to step up when we qualify for South Africa 2010. Yep.. and the Aussies will win that! :P haha.

JustME

Mesaj de JustME » 28 Iun 2008, 12:19

I think Spase needs a little more time to accommodate .. he’s a good player and I’m sure he can improve his game .. me personally I’m glad he came to our team

Pat, good luck in qualifying for South Africa 2010 o:

Scrie răspuns